Monday, May 2, 2011

Mail Time!

Anyone remember that song from Blue's Clues?  Mail time is seriously one of my favorite parts of the day. With regularity the mail truck pulls up in front of our house & brings me many wondrous treasures.


Here is an example of my mailbox one day last week.  It contained 3 tampons, 2 sticks of deodorant, 1 biscotti, 2 flossers, 2 coffee creamers, 1 laundry detergent sample, a coupon for a free Glade product, a coupon for a free coffee creamer, E's Dolly Parton book, a $15.99 rebate check, and many other high value coupons.  It's seriously better than Christmas! 

I do realize that sending away for samples might not be the greenest of choices, but it is something that I need to do to live our frugal little life.  I try to be as responsible as possible & recycle all of the packaging, but I do realize that this can create a lot of extra paper. 

 

If you do send away for samples, please be responsible about it & RECYCLE the packaging, as well as all other envelopes, etc. that come in your mail.  

Speaking of recycling, have any of you seen the best stamps of all time?  The post office has released new forever stamps that show different ways to go green.  They're seriously so awesome I'm going to stock up so I have enough to last me till I'm 82! 


JC's aunt & uncle got these for me as a birthday present.  Do they know me or what?!


Yet another reason to love mail time...

No comments:

Post a Comment