Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Make It Do: Backseat Car Organizer

Organizer for $11.99

I suffer from insomnia quite often.  It's absolutely obnoxious, but it is also a time in which inspiration usually strikes.  Last night when I couldn't sleep I got to thinking about our upcoming travels & how nice it would be to have some sort of an organizer in the car.  Then I got to thinking about a roll up travel case my OBGYN gave me & figured I could use it for that purpose. 


The top zippered portion has grocery bags & paper napkins.  (They're napkins leftover from our wedding 3 1/2 year ago--the last time we bought paper napkins!  haha)

The mesh portion has hand sanitizing wipes & Kleenex (from a sample, naturally).  

The bottom zippered portion has hand towels & extra bibs. 

 
All & all I think it should work nicely hanging in the car.  Not too bad for free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment