Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bag O' Toiletries

Today I packed all of the toiletries I would need for our trip in India in this tiny little bag for free.  How is that possible you ask?  Why samples of course!  The entire contents of this zipper pouch, and the pouch itself were all free samples that I have joyfully collected. 


Now I know some people find a 0.05 once package of toothpaste completely useless, but here is a totally wonderful use!  These tiny sample packages will go through airport security, and after collecting them through the year, I most certainly have enough to last our entire Christmas vacation!  Plus, you can't beat the price!


If you haven't considered sampling, try it out!  In my opinion it is definitely worth the time and effort.

You can find more ways to save money on your toiletries here.

2 comments:

  1. I thought *I* was the only one who saved samples for traveling! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep samples I get in the mail too..its cool. When my girls go to the dentist office, they each get a bag with their toothbrush and two tiny tubes of toothpaste each..my one year old can't use regular paste yet, so my oldest has her two, and I take the other two (mint toothpaste makes me gag, so I use kids) and we use those first before I open up a big tube..

    ReplyDelete