Friday, February 25, 2011

Fashionista Friday: I Need to do Laundry Edition

I need to do laundry.  Badly.  I just did laundry, but it seems that I have either misplaced all the clothes that I want, or have already worn them.  Ugh.  And as far as Emerson goes, poor lil' babe is having some diaper absorbency issues and is therefore having to be changed 3 times a day.  (I stripped my diapers today, so I'm hoping that takes care of the issue).

After much effort, here is the best we girls could come up with:


Little E's shirt is from JC Penney's.  We bought it when I was pregnant, so I don't remember exactly how much we paid, but it was on crazy discount, like a dollar or two. 

Pants:  Ralph Lauren--Goodwill $0.99
Socks:  Kohls--Set of 6, free with Kohls giftcard in the mail
Edgar Allen Poe action figure--Priceless


 Shoes:  Old Navy--My sister left them here while visiting.  Sad for her, awesome for me.
Jeans:  Calvin Klein--Gift from my Maja & Faja


Flower Pin:  Gap--Clearance, back in the day when Carrie wore flowers on Sex & the City...


Ring:  Silver & Moonstone--From Von's in West Lafayette, IN (AMAZING jewelry there.  Amazing.)  I paid in the $25-$30 range for this sucker back in college.

E was tugging on my leg here.  :)

Scarf:  Gap--Hand-me-up from my littlest sister
Grey Shirt:  Banana Republic--I got it from my mama, my mama, my mama
Blue Sweater--Merona--Goodwill, a gift from my dad


And lastly, couldn't help but post E's over the top frou-frou coat and pink patent shoes, both from her grandma.

Happy Weekend All!

P.S. Head on over to Domestic Fashionista, the originator of Fashionista Friday and check out her Daisy Girl Creations Giveaway.  Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment