Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cloth Wipes & More Found Flannel

It appears that unless some miracle happens, we will have two in diapers once Little Baby makes her appearance.  In anticipation I was hoping to make more cloth wipes, but I had run out of flannel & couldn't bring myself to go out & buy some. 

Fortunately, over Christmas my Mother-in-Law let us "shop" her basement & I came away with some receiving blankets that were perfect for wipes!  Then my flannel cup runneth over when a two pairs of pajama pants ripped at their very stressed seams & after trying to mend them once before, I figured it was time to give up the ghost.


Out of 1 1/2 of the receiving blankets I made cloth wipes, & out of the remainder I hope to make some cloth diaper doublers.  I'm not sure what I'll do with the 4 panels of flannel from the pants, but it's rather thin, so I think it might be better suited for cotton face pads.


Any other suggestions for my fecundity of flannel?

No comments:

Post a Comment