Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stain Removal for Lazy People

I'd like to say that Emerson is the largest contributor to the stains we have on our clothing, unfortunately that is not the case.  I will forever be the girl who can't wear white without spilling on it.


Case in point:  This lovely little red stain caused by Crystal Light.   Fortunately there's a simple solution. 

Simply remove the garment as quickly as possible.  Rinse in very cold tap water, squirt with a little dish soap, & briefly rub the soap into the stain.  In this case I had some regular Palmolive, but in my experience most dish soaps work.


Then soak the garment in very cold, soapy dish water.  Get on with your day...


Come back in a few hours & like magic, the stain is gone.  I have no idea how it works, but I swear this is the cheapest & easiest way I've found to remove a whole host of stains.  Easy, peasy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment