Saturday, October 22, 2011

DIY Pregnancy Belly Band

I'm in that fun stage of pregnancy where I can't zip up my regular jeans, but I'm too small for maternity pants.  When I was pregnant with Emerson I bought a belly band--a sort of tube top to keep your pants up.  The only problem is it cost $17, I didn't use it for very long, & now I seem to have misplaced mine.  Rather than go out & purchase another one I figured I could make my own.


Simply take a pair of old pantyhose & cut off both legs. 


Then cut across the crotch until you have a sort of tube top left.   Slide over the top of your unbuttoned pants.  

   
Now you see it...


 Now you don't!  Piece of cake & a huge money saver.  Why didn't I think of this earlier?!

2 comments:

  1. ... SO funny. I didn't wear mine much w/either pregnancy... and now *I* can't find it either! LOL! They ran off together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully they're off having a good time!

    ReplyDelete