Monday, October 17, 2011

Frugal Fashionista: Sunday Best

I haven't done any fashionista posts lately; mainly because I haven't been all too fashionable of late.  I was, however, able to compile a few pictures left over from Sundays this summer to share with you all.  For the record, I feel totally ridiculous taking these pictures, so please, save any judgements.  ;)

Channeling my best June Cleaver

Dress:  Gadzooks more than 5 years ago, but I think it was in the $20 range
Head Band:  Rescued ribbon from a gift



Necklace:  Gift from my handsome husband

Pearl Earrings:  Christmas present from my parents










Wedges:  Target Clearance

Shirt:  Banana Republic outlet --Free thanks to a giftcard from my dad
Skirt:  Goodwill


Ring:  Anniversary present from JC (Just love that guy!)


Espadrilles:  TJ Maxx end of season clearance several years ago











And last but not least, I've got to include a picture of our busy little Doodle Bug...


Dress:  Children's Place--Bought at Once Upon a Child's on clearance for $1
Shoes:  Gift from Nana

Looking at my pictures, many of the items I'm wearing are close to 5 years old.  I'm glad to know my cheap finds are holding up!

No comments:

Post a Comment