Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Back! Lotus Bumz cloth diapers for $8.32 each!

I don't usually share deals, but because this one is a fabulous deal on cloth diapers I figured I would pass it along.  Right now if you sign up with Keekoo (a daily deal site specializing in maternity-child products), you will receive a $10 credit.  You can then use that $10 credit toward one of their daily deals, Lotus Bumz one size pocket diapers.  After the credit is applied you can by 6 for $8.32 each, which is pretty fabulous for a new cloth diaper--especially ones this cute!






Here's how:

In order to use the $10 credit you must spend $50,  chose 6 of the diapers at $9.99, which will bring the subtotal to $59.94, enough to have the $10 credit applied, lowering the total to $49.94.

 I bought these the last time that Keekoo had them & they are FABULOUS!  I can even use them at naptime on Emerson, which is saying something because she's almost 2 1/2.  If you're interested sign up here, but hurry, the deal expires 7/27 at midnight.  

Cloth diapering & is a fabulous money & trash saver, & I just love it.  If you're looking for more information about cloth diapering check out my posts here & here & feel free to ask questions in the comments.  I'm happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment