Friday, January 28, 2011

Fashionista Friday: Catch Up Edition

I realize I haven't done one of these posts in a while, but better late than never, eh?  This is a compilation of pictures, some from this fall, but it still gives you a taste of what I wear regularly. 

Typical Church Outfit:



 Shoes:  Nine West from 6pm.com--I bought them two years ago, but I think that I paid around $30


Sweater:  Gap Outlet--bought with a Christmas giftcard
Skirt:  Banana Republic--hand-me-up from my sister


Tiffany Ring--A gift from my handsome husband, back when he was just my handsome boyfriend.  I got this for our first Christmas together.

Coffee with a good friend:

Shirt:  Alloy clearance--I think like, $10
Jeans:  Mossimo--Hand-me-up from my generous sister


Shoes:  Converse All Stars--TJ Maxx $10


Ring:  Gift from my mom & dad
Bracelet:  Ten Thousand Villages $15


Pendant:  We bought this on our honeymoon in Mexico.  I think I paid in the $10 range.


Earrings:  Boma.  I splurged on these and paid between $25-$30.  Incidentally, these were my 'something blue' on our wedding day.

Today, lunch with JC's department & visiting shut ins from church:



Shoes:  Target--clearance $10
Jeans:  Calvin Klein--Christmas gift from Mom & Dad

 Sweater:  JC Penney, bought with store credit/Christmas money


Cool Elvish earrings--Hand-me-down from my mom


Happy fashions and Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment