Sunday, May 22, 2011

Frugal Fail: Repairing Bleached Clothes

At my home I never use bleach.  I just don't.  Because I don't use it, I seem to not know how to be around it; which is why when I was cleaning with bleach water at my gram's I proceeded to get it all over one of my favorite shirts.


I was heart broken & without solutions.  I've made the vow not to buy any new clothes this year, so I decided I should try one last ditch effort  to try to fix this shirt.  I grabbed a matching Sharpie & went to town.


Unfortunately it turned out like this--one big Sharpie colored blotch.  Ugh.  I may try to dye it later in the summer, but for now I think I'll just wear it around the house.  Note to self--Do not get anywhere near a bottle of bleach. 

1 comment:

  1. awh, that really stinks :( I'm really good at ruining my favorite clothes, so I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete