Yesterday was one of my very favorite holidays. I look forward to Earth Day all year long. I always use it as a time to try to reflect upon my actions, how they impact the Earth, and to set goals for the next year.
This upcoming year I hope to:
- Attempt to use/make more natural toiletries
- Support local farmers & utilize our farmers market
- Look into reusable feminine products (eek!)
- Plant at least one tree to replace the one that fell on our house
- Try to pre-cycle & use products that are in less packaging to bring less waste into our home
- Attempt to grow & preserve as much of our own food as possible
- Use only green/natural cleaning products in our home
- Continue to purchase 100% post consumer content recycled toilet paper
Also if you live near a Lowes go & get your free tree today! They're giving away a million!
Have a blessed & wonderful Easter.