Thursday, August 11, 2011

Everything You Wanted to Know About Homemade Laundry Detergent


I love making homemade laundry soap.   It is extremely simple & only requires a handful of rather cheap ingredients. 


 I first started making the liquid recipe a little over a year ago & have never looked back.  It's a huge money saver & is very environmentally friendly.  I've since moved on to using the powdered kind & I find making & storing the powder to be even easier. 


If you've ever been interested in making your own laundry detergent, but had reservations, I've come across a great resource for you.  Tipnut has compiled an extremely extensive list of commonly asked homemade laundry soap questions & their answers.  If you're on the fence I hope this helps you & convinces you to try it yourself.  You won't be sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so glad you posted this! I have been thinking about this for months, but been lazy about the research.
    Thanks so much!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete