Thursday, August 18, 2011

America's Cheapest Family


I always enjoy hearing about the Economides family, a.k.a. America's Cheapest Family.  Some frugal enthusiasts have thrown them on blast for not bringing any new ideas to the table, but I have to say that I find them to be a perfectly logical example of how to live frugally.  They do have ideas that are more for beginners, but I think it is ideal to encourage all & make frugal living accessible.  The thing I find most impressive is that they're raising their rather large family of 7 on one income, without going into debt.

Earlier in the year they were on The Talk & shared some of their favorite tips.


 

Here's part two...


Hope you find something useful!


2 comments:

  1. how funny that you posted this - I was JUST watching something about them on YouTube LAST night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny! There's a ton of stuff about them on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete