Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Shopping


Today we went shopping at Target for a few essentials.  We wanted to stock up on their pasta sauce that was on sale for $1 a jar (my stock up price), but I ended up splurging on a few things & finding some deals along the way.  Here's the breakdown:

  • Pasta Sauce--  $1 x 12 (not pictured)
  • Seattle's Best--On clearance from 9.39 to 4.68 - $2 coupon = $2.68/bag (Our Target no longer appears to be carrying Seattle's Best & is clearancing out the remainder of their stock, I got lucky enough to get their last 2 bags, so hurry & check your store too!)
  • Folgers--On sale for $8.99-$1 newspaper coupon= $7.99 (Now's the time of year for newspaper coupons so stock up!)
  • Schick Intuition (this was a major splurge, but it's my favorite razor & they rarely have coupons)--$9.79-$3 Facebook coupon=$6.79/pack (ouch!)
  • Tiny Bonz dog treats (Merry Christmas to all the dogs in my life!)--$2.99-$1 Target Coupon-$0.50 newspaper coupon= $1.49/bag
  • Forks (E's new fav)--$4.08-$1 magazine coupon=$3.08
Grand total:  $54.24

Not my most fabulous shopping trip, but we stocked up on some essentials & I shouldn't have to buy coffee, razors, vitamins, pasta sauce, & stain remover for the next six months to a year.  When I look at it that way it's not too shabby at all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment