Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bargain Shopping at Victoria's Secret

I admit that I feel a little funny airing my (new) undies out for the world, but I wanted to show a more specific example of how get free or nearly free underwear. Today, Victoria's Secret is offering a free pair of undies in honor of their fashion show, no purchase necessary.  It's the pink pair on the upper right, if you're interested simply print the coupon here


In order to make my trip to the mall more worthwhile I decided to use the $10 off any PINK purchase that I got for being a PINK member.  I also used this coupon for a free pair of undies (valid through Dec 7) with any PINK purchase.  The clerk said as long as my original PINK purchase wasn't free after the $10 off coupon I could get the additional free undies. 


 I promptly found the black pair for $10.50, which qualified me for the free pair, so that brought my total for all 3 pairs for $0.55.    I'm not 100% sure that I'll be keeping all of these, but they'll make great stocking stuffers & are helpful as I prepare to size up during pregnancy.  Not too shabby at all!

1 comment: