Thursday, March 24, 2011

Use It Or Lose It--Pillows

My sister is an interior designer, she's fabulous at her job, and she's also generous.  Several years ago she gave me some scrap upholstery fabric.  I've been going through closets trying to keep in mind the motto 'use it or lose it'.  When I found the upholstery fabric I knew I just had to use it.

I pulled out some pillow forms that have been sitting around from the people who previously owned this house (they left us their bedding...weird right?) and sewed over the forms.  Here's the final product:


Three beautiful pillows! (We don't normally keep them all on this chair, I just couldn't bring myself to show you our uber shabby couches.  They were used 20 years ago when my parents got them & they're in sad shape now). 


I particularly love this fabric!  Oh so pretty.  Thanks sister pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment